Emergency Response Plan
District 90 has in place an Emergency Response Plan, which is updated on an annual basis. (You can find the plan on the Board Policy page by clicking here; the policy can be found under 4:170 Safety.) Each school conducts annual emergency drills, such as fire and tornado drills and lock-downs. If an extreme situation requires a school evacuation, District 90 has established the following evacuation sites:
- Lincoln: St. Luke School and/or Trinity High School
- Roosevelt: River Forest Public Library and/or Trinity High School
- Willard: St. Vincent Ferrer School and/or Trinity High School
- All District: Trinity High School
In the event of an emergency or weather-related school closing, we will contact the families of all our students by telephone via School Messenger, a personalized voice-messaging system by the West Corporation.
Other ways to access closure information include:
- Checking the District 90 website, which will be updated if Internet access is available.
- Calling the Emergency Closing Center at 847-238-1234.
- Going online to www.EmergencyClosings.com. Use search terms DIST 90, Lincoln School, Willard School or Roosevelt School.
- Tuning into WGN Radio 720 AM or WBBM Newsradio 780 AM.
- Watching TV channels CBS 2, NBC 5, ABC 7, WGN, Fox32 or CLTV News.